Shipping method: Baskets are shipped nationwide via FedEx or UPS. We charge a flat handling fee to carefully package your gift, in addition to FedEx/UPS charges for shipping. If your basket is being shipped within NC, SC, VA, parts of WV, MD, or GA, Ground service will typically guarantee a next-day delivery. Keep in mind that we cannot ship or deliver to PO Boxes.
International: As of 2021, we no longer ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
|Raleigh-Area Hospital Deliveries||$14|
|Durham/Chapel Hill||No Hand-delivery available at this time.|
|Knightdale/Wake Forest/Garner/Fuquay-Varina/Clayton/Holly Springs||No Hand-delivery available at this time|
Courier rates are very high due to increased workload. If you are hesitant about paying for local hand-delivery, please consider ordering online and having your gift shipped via UPS. Your gift will typically arrive the next business day (within NC/SC/VA), usually for no more than $12-$15. Please call us, if you are unsure of what to do!
When having a basket delivered by hand, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Double-check your recipient’s address and phone number! If a basket cannot be delivered on our first attempt due to inaccurate information given to us, you will be charged an additional delivery fee.
- We will not leave a basket at someone's doorstep unless the basket is well-protected from the elements. Therefore, if you’re having a basket delivered to a home address, please try to let us know when the recipient might be home during the day. For example, would a lunchtime delivery work best? After 5:00?
- Some companies have policies or restrictions that may prohibit your gift from being delivered to someone at work. It is always a good idea to check company policies before sending a gift to someone’s workplace, especially if it’s a facility with strict security guidelines.
Multiple baskets to the same location:
Hey – y’all are going to love this gift! We filled this distressed-wood look gift box with all our favorite Made-in-NC treats, both sweet and savory. Our gift boxes are the perfect option when you don’t want your gift budget wrapped up in the container itself … which means, more GOODIES!
Shown here with:
- Sparkling lemonade (Asheville, NC) - Current Sub - Cheerwine
- Toffee (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Chocolate (Raleigh, NC)
- Nut butter bar (Durham, NC)
- Popcorn (Raleigh, NC)
- Cookies (Raleigh, NC & Winston-Salem, NC)
- Hard candies (Nashville, NC)
- Local honey (Raleigh, NC)
- Pretzels (Raleigh, NC)
- Cheese straws (Raleigh, NC)
- Nut snack mix (Wilmington, NC)