The Goodliest Land
Shipping method: Baskets are shipped nationwide via FedEx Ground. We charge a flat handling fee to carefully package your gift, in addition to FedEx charges for shipping. If your basket is being shipped within NC, SC, VA, parts of WV, MD, or GA, FedEx Ground will typically guarantee a next-day delivery. Keep in mind that we cannot ship or deliver to PO Boxes.
International: Please call us for international shipments — we will send those via USPS, which tends to be less expensive than FedEx.
Please note that we prefer not to ship baskets containing chocolate goodies out of the local vicinity during the very hot summer months (usually late May through early September). We will abide by your wishes, but we cannot guarantee the quality of gifts containing treats that will easily melt during transit! We will usually substitute items that will hold up better in the heat during this time!
Please let your recipients know that there is a ‘surprise package’ on the way – this will not only pique their interest and provide excitement, but also helps ensure that they will not refuse an unfamiliar package thinking it was sent to them in error.
PLEASE CALL US FOR ORDERS REQUIRING LOCAL HAND-DELIVERY!
Times: Basket deliveries are made during office hours on Monday through Friday. Weekend deliveries are available in December, or per special request only, at an additional cost.
Locations: We currently delivery locally only within the greater Raleigh area, North Carolina. Please see below for local delivery rates. Please note that we cannot guarantee same-day delivery, but we always do our best to accommodate these urgent requests. Please look below to see our current delivery areas & delivery rates (amounts may differ per actual delivery zip code):
|Raleigh-Area Hospital Deliveries||$14|
|Durham/Chapel Hill||No Hand-delivery available at this time.|
|Knightdale/Wake Forest/Garner/Fuquay-Varina/Clayton/Holly Springs||No Hand-delivery available at this time|
Courier rates are very high due to increased workload. If you are hesitant about paying for local hand-delivery, please consider ordering online and having your gift shipped via UPS. Your gift will typically arrive the next business day (within NC/SC/VA), usually for no more than $12-$15. Please call us, if you are unsure of what to do!
When having a basket delivered by hand, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Double-check your recipient’s address and phone number! If a basket cannot be delivered on our first attempt due to inaccurate information given to us, you will be charged an additional delivery fee.
- We will not leave a basket at someone's doorstep unless the basket is well-protected from the elements. Therefore, if you’re having a basket delivered to a home address, please try to let us know when the recipient might be home during the day. For example, would a lunchtime delivery work best? After 5:00?
- Some companies have policies or restrictions that may prohibit your gift from being delivered to someone at work. It is always a good idea to check company policies before sending a gift to someone’s workplace, especially if it’s a facility with strict security guidelines.
Multiple baskets to the same location:
The first item incurs the regular local delivery fee. Each additional item to the same address, at the same time, incurs a $2.00 fee.
A redelivery fee will be charged if we must make a second delivery trip due to a wrong address, or some other mistake/situation where Gingham & Posh is not at fault for the initial mistaken delivery address. The Raleigh redelivery fee is $5.00, and subject to increase when these redeliveries are outside Raleigh. Should your gift require an additional fee, we will contact you before attempting to redeliver. Thanks for understanding!
Our bamboo NC-shaped cutting board is the perfect foundation for these tasty NC-made treats. Your recipient will enjoy this special cutting board for years after the treats are gone.
- Custom NC-shaped 18” Cutting Board
- Baker’s Peanuts (Roxobel, NC)
- Roots & Branches Crackers (Asheville, NC)
- Chapel Hill or Griff’s Toffee (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Butterfield’s Buds Hard Candies (Nashville, NC)
- Salem Baking Moravian Cookies (Winston Salem, NC)
- Beach Season Dressing & Marinade (Wrightsville Beach, NC)
- Ginny O's Cheddar Cheese Straws (Raleigh, NC)