Distinctive North Carolina
Shipping method: Baskets are shipped nationwide via FedEx Ground. We charge a flat handling fee to carefully package your gift, in addition to FedEx charges for shipping. If your basket is being shipped within NC, SC, VA, parts of WV, MD, or GA, FedEx Ground will typically guarantee a next-day delivery. Keep in mind that we cannot ship or deliver to PO Boxes.
International: Please call us for international shipments — we will send those via USPS, which tends to be less expensive than FedEx.
|Raleigh-Area Hospital Deliveries||$14|
|Durham/Chapel Hill||No Hand-delivery available at this time.|
|Knightdale/Wake Forest/Garner/Fuquay-Varina/Clayton/Holly Springs||No Hand-delivery available at this time|
Courier rates are very high due to increased workload. If you are hesitant about paying for local hand-delivery, please consider ordering online and having your gift shipped via UPS. Your gift will typically arrive the next business day (within NC/SC/VA), usually for no more than $12-$15. Please call us, if you are unsure of what to do!
When having a basket delivered by hand, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Double-check your recipient’s address and phone number! If a basket cannot be delivered on our first attempt due to inaccurate information given to us, you will be charged an additional delivery fee.
- We will not leave a basket at someone's doorstep unless the basket is well-protected from the elements. Therefore, if you’re having a basket delivered to a home address, please try to let us know when the recipient might be home during the day. For example, would a lunchtime delivery work best? After 5:00?
- Some companies have policies or restrictions that may prohibit your gift from being delivered to someone at work. It is always a good idea to check company policies before sending a gift to someone’s workplace, especially if it’s a facility with strict security guidelines.
Multiple baskets to the same location:
Distinctive North Carolina is a gorgeous hardcover coffee table book, published by North Carolinians, featuring full-color photo spreads of the best that NC has to offer. Covering specific cities and towns, popular tourist attractions, to local uniquities, to hole-in-the-wall restaurants, these books (Vol I and Vol II available) are a keepsake for any Tar Heel State resident. We’ve built this gift on top of these amazing books. Choose Vol I, Vol II, or both as your gift’s foundation.
- Distinctive NC Books (Vol I and II pictured here)
- Chad’s Carolina Popcorn
- Salem Baking Thin & Crispy Cookies
- Dewey’s Cheddar Chipotle Cornbread Crackers
- Huntington Provision Co. Granola
- Ginny O’s Cheese Straws
- Butterfield’s Buds Hard Candies
- Chapel Hill Toffee
- Coddle Creek Farms Honey
- Videri Chocolate Factory Chocolate Bar