Distinctive North Carolina
Shipping method: Baskets are shipped nationwide via FedEx or UPS. We charge a flat handling fee to carefully package your gift, in addition to FedEx/UPS charges for shipping. If your basket is being shipped within NC, SC, VA, parts of WV, MD, or GA, Ground service will typically guarantee a next-day delivery. Keep in mind that we cannot ship or deliver to PO Boxes.
International: As of 2021, we no longer ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
|Raleigh-Area Hospital Deliveries||$14|
|Durham/Chapel Hill||No Hand-delivery available at this time.|
|Knightdale/Wake Forest/Garner/Fuquay-Varina/Clayton/Holly Springs||No Hand-delivery available at this time|
Courier rates are very high due to increased workload. If you are hesitant about paying for local hand-delivery, please consider ordering online and having your gift shipped via UPS. Your gift will typically arrive the next business day (within NC/SC/VA), usually for no more than $12-$15. Please call us, if you are unsure of what to do!
When having a basket delivered by hand, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Double-check your recipient’s address and phone number! If a basket cannot be delivered on our first attempt due to inaccurate information given to us, you will be charged an additional delivery fee.
- We will not leave a basket at someone's doorstep unless the basket is well-protected from the elements. Therefore, if you’re having a basket delivered to a home address, please try to let us know when the recipient might be home during the day. For example, would a lunchtime delivery work best? After 5:00?
- Some companies have policies or restrictions that may prohibit your gift from being delivered to someone at work. It is always a good idea to check company policies before sending a gift to someone’s workplace, especially if it’s a facility with strict security guidelines.
Multiple baskets to the same location:
Distinctive North Carolina is a gorgeous hardcover coffee table book, published by North Carolinians, featuring full-color photo spreads of the best that NC has to offer. Covering specific cities and towns, popular tourist attractions, to local uniquities, to hole-in-the-wall restaurants, these books (Vol I and Vol II available) are a keepsake for any Tar Heel State resident. We’ve built this gift on top of these amazing books. Choose Vol I, Vol II, or both as your gift’s foundation.
- Distinctive NC Books (Vol I and II pictured here)
- Chad’s Carolina Popcorn (Kernersville, NC)
- Salem Baking Thin & Crispy Cookies (Winston Salem, NC)
- Roots & Branches Crackers (Asheville, NC)
- Pete's Extraordinary Granola (Asheville, NC)
- Ginny O’s Cheese Straws (Raleigh, NC)
- Butterfield’s Buds Hard Candies (Nashville, NC)
- Chapel Hill Toffee (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Pleasant Bee Honey (Raleigh, NC)
- Videri Chocolate Factory Chocolate Bar (Raleigh, NC)